Global System for Sustainable Development, GSSD, is an evolving knowledge networking system dedicated to sustainable development. Designed to help identify and extend innovative approaches toward sustainability—including enabling technologies, policies and strategies, it tracks diverse aspects of challenges, problems, and emergent solutions to date.
Specifically, it is a computer-assisted organized system linking discrete actors with:
- Knowledge producing capacity,
- Combined via common organizing principles,
- Based on individual autonomy.
- Networking enhances the value of knowledge and
- Stock of knowledge is expanded further.